N3 Cloud Services
Unified Communications is the integration of real-time communication services like WebEx and MeetMe.
N3 Mobile Health Worker offers key benefits to clinicians on the move by increasing their efficiency, which results in improved patient care.
Connect to N3 through IPstream & Business DSL – intended for GPs, small clinics & temporary sites. Connect up your main and branch sites with our VPN solutions.
N3's remote worker services for NHS users – connect to N3 wherever you are.
Private Circuit and Ethernet connectiions for larger NHS sites that run applications like Choose & Book, electronic prescriptions and PACs.
The new Healthcare Security Token enables AQPs and non-NHS organisations to access patient information and national NHS applications like Choose & Book and other services from anywhere.
The N3 PSN products enable customers to connect to N3 PSN. These products are based on non-resilient DSL and non-resilient Ethernet services.
Quick summary of N3 features, benefits and technology.
IP Address ranges used by the NHS; legacy, policy and user requests.
Physical security, securing patient data and responsibilities, plus security checklist.
nhs.uk domain, internal vs external DNS and record change requests.
Order an N3 service, fund my N3 connection, migrate my N3 connection, manage a change to a CoIN, Contact N3 and raise a complaint.
The N3 user guides will help get the best from your N3 products and services.
Frequently Asked Questions will give you answers to voice services, security, internet gateway, GP NGA and general queries.
Access N3 product and service brochures about voice services, video and web conferencing, Mobile Health Worker, On Demand Compute and VPN.
Register for the latest N3 events including the N3 User Forum.
Read the latest N3 case studies that demonstrate the cash releasing, innovation, productivity improving potential of N3 products and services that can improve clinician's efficiency and patient experience.
The N3 Event Replay site is regularly updated with videos and presentation material from our User Forum events.
New to N3?
Find out how N3 has helped enable 21st Century healthcare for the NHS and is an enabler for innovative IT solutions such as using video conferencing for a telestroke service.
Find out how N3 are delivering high quality services with service delivery processes conforming to best practices.
We are in constant dialogue with our customers about the service they receive from us. Find out how N3 analyse and act on customer feedback.
N3 are very proud of the many awards that we have won over the last few years. Find out what awards we have won that demonstrate the excellence of our network, our services and our commitment to the NHS.
N3 is enabling sustainable benefits for the NHS, by stimulating a change in the way people work, providing accessibility to national applications to enable local services and reduce wastage and using new technologies to enable collaborative working
N3 Managed Video
"When video is easy and reliable, people use it."
With N3 managing your video conferencing, you'll no longer need to dedicate internal resources to making it work. We'll take care of software upgrades, bridge maintenance and the upkeep of your equipment so it is ready to go as soon as you walk in the room. You will see immediate gains in travel cost reductions, increased efficiencies and consequently productivity improvements as usage increases.
Video conferencing is ideal for board meetings, MDTs, weekly meetings, remote expert calls and training sessions.
How does N3 get your people using video?
- Simple web-based tools, such as N3 Meeting Manager, make booking, running and monitoring video calls straightforward
- Conference production services, including full event management, to make every video call hassle-free
- A single point of contact for all your video needs
- Real-time reporting so you can make informed decisions
- Proactive and secure monitoring and management of your infrastructure as well as your video systems so you can be confident of their reliability
Full training and support materials available for successful usage and adoption
For a fixed monthly fee we offer:
- Full set up and registration of all video endpoints
- Web based management tool, N3 Meeting Manager, and login details for all staff that need access within a Trust
- N3 Meeting Manager training for all staff
- Remote equipment monitoring (REM) for each endpoint
- Web, audio or email based conference reservation service
- Ability to book point to point calls with Endpoint Connect (via Engage) as well as multipoint calls (These may be all N3 calls or mixed IP and ISDN* calls to partners such as JANET or prison networks)
- 24/7/365 helpdesk support
- Full visibility (via N3 Meeting Manager) of all other NHS end points registered on the service, as well as the ability to set individual preferences of "favourites" sites
- Additional audio participants on any video calls
*Please note the ISDN call will be charged to the trust per minute